Event Period: Valid from 7th September 2016 to 9th September 2016
- Men’s Pairs Better Ball Stableford.
- 90% handicap allowance.
- All players must be a member of a recognised golf club and possess a CDH number with an active handicap.
- The best aggregate points scored over the three rounds will win the Yorkshire Challenge.
- There will also be an Individual Challenge at each course.
The result for the Yorkshire Challenge will be determined by card play-off as follows:
- Best Final Round score
- Best last nine holes of the Final Round
- Best last six holes of the Final Round
- Best last three holes of the Final Round
- Best last hole of the Final Round
- Sudden-death from hole one of the Final Round
- If still tied the above procedure will apply to Round one
The card play off for the Individual Challenge at each venue will be as follows:
- Best last nine holes
- Best last six holes
- Best last three holes
- Best last hole
- Sudden-death from hole one
Hole in One
Absolutely no practice shots or mulligans are permitted on Main Prize hole(s). Only one shot per contestant per hole is permitted.
The Royal and Ancient define a shot as a “stroke”. Each category of authorised number of shots is specifically permitted only
during the exact stipulated round(s) of the named event on the exact date(s) listed in the Schedule.